
I hope I haven't left any Squid Friday Members out. If I've accidentally
left someone out, just let me know in the comments section below.
This brings up an interesting point. What is the difference between a
Squid Friday "member" and a "guest"? Let me know what you think.

i dunno...maybe an applicant has to attend for a certain number of squid days...and after that period all members must decide if said person is worthy...
ReplyDeleteYes, I was thinking the same thing. I was also thinking about maybe having different levels of membership. For instance, maybe we could have "Senior Members", "New Members", and then "Guests" (with each group having different "privileges").
ReplyDeleteRight now, only existing Squid Friday members can post blog entries and comments on this web site. However, our "Guests" can read what we've posted. Maybe we could come up with some other "privileges" along these lines. Just a thought.
Just so that you know, I have implemented slightly stricter privacy control settings for this web site. I have removed the ability for search engines to "crawl" and index our web site content. If you want me to lock it down even more, I can. I just want to make sure that everyone is perfectly comfortable with the overall privacy level. Let me know your thoughts if you want stricter control implemented (e.g. requiring anyone to sign in to the web site in order to be able to see the web site at all).