Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Fabulous




This is a great idea Tony!! And as a side note...I am now a proud Aunt!!!! Danielle is doing great! Payton is 6 pounds 13 ounces and is adorable! And for those of you who didn't already know, Brooke Elizabeth Parker also said hello to the world last week :)




5 comments:

  1. Thanks Kerry! You look like such a happy Aunt! I'm glad to hear that Danielle is doing fine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great! Even more people younger than me. I'll grudgingly say welcome aboard, Brooke and Payton. You are now officially Squid minnows (or whatever squidlets are called).

    ReplyDelete
  3. In case you guys didn't know, "Guliuso" above is someone you already know. Let's just say....do you "Phil" (oops, I mean "feel") what I mean? :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Whoops! I just used my old posting name since it was already set up. Yes, I AM Guliuso - - but I am indeed Phil, the Prince of Insufficient Light, and while I don't darn you to heck, I do post frequently, chaotically, and without a theme (or as some say, a "clue").

    ReplyDelete
  5. "darn you to heck"? Jeez, Phil, clean up that dirty mouth!

    ReplyDelete