Here is a press review of the latest Apple product.
Google immediately implemented wheel-emulation APIs in the Android SDK, and Microsoft reminded everyone that it had patented all letters of the alphabet and any circular motion that resulted in their display.
Microsoft then released a Beta HW/SW copy of the Zune RubIt2020, but cautioned there were actually no working parts inside the hardware nor code in the software. Steve Ballmer said, "Performance in the first few refreshes will probably not be optimal. Our engineers suggest that, for performance reasons, you may want to attach a PC to the RubIt and paint a circle on the keyboard."
Novell announced it would have a network client and server software available for it by Saturday, and a spokesman stated, "we are working on a marketing campaign for our solution, branded as the 'IntraNetWheelThingy - 1Net~1Wheel~1World'. There will be a product launch party in Zion City and billboards on every major interstate in Montana. We think the tie-in between Montana and the wildy popular Hannah Montana television series will allow us to synergistically monetize the 10-year-old girl segment of the market."
President Brock O'Bama commented, "Change. Positive change. Bold positive change. New era bold positive change. Spare Change? "
Justin Moore, messaging architect for The Friday Squid Group, said, "I just don't care any more. My head is spinning, and I wish Apple would get back to its core. They should have stopped innovating when they released the perfect server. I would never exchange my Apple Sorbet server. Once in a blue moon, when I'm needing the sauce, I'd exchange it for bread [pudding], but other than that . . . ."
Microsoft then released a Beta HW/SW copy of the Zune RubIt2020, but cautioned there were actually no working parts inside the hardware nor code in the software. Steve Ballmer said, "Performance in the first few refreshes will probably not be optimal. Our engineers suggest that, for performance reasons, you may want to attach a PC to the RubIt and paint a circle on the keyboard."
Novell announced it would have a network client and server software available for it by Saturday, and a spokesman stated, "we are working on a marketing campaign for our solution, branded as the 'IntraNetWheelThingy - 1Net~1Wheel~1World'. There will be a product launch party in Zion City and billboards on every major interstate in Montana. We think the tie-in between Montana and the wildy popular Hannah Montana television series will allow us to synergistically monetize the 10-year-old girl segment of the market."
President Brock O'Bama commented, "Change. Positive change. Bold positive change. New era bold positive change. Spare Change? "
Justin Moore, messaging architect for The Friday Squid Group, said, "I just don't care any more. My head is spinning, and I wish Apple would get back to its core. They should have stopped innovating when they released the perfect server. I would never exchange my Apple Sorbet server. Once in a blue moon, when I'm needing the sauce, I'd exchange it for bread [pudding], but other than that . . . ."

In a world where innovation is never at a standstill, where new and change are more than just words, but a portal to the limitlessness of hope, and change and new, and new change, Apple faces stern competition once again. Only MOMENTS after its unveiling of innovative technology, the flagship universality it enjoyed with its iPhone/iPod/iInk product line was rocked with a product announcement.
ReplyDeletehttp://www.pomegranatephone.com/